Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kelloggs "Fuel for School" $10 rebate offer

Another wonderful rebate going on right now until September 30th is the Kelloggs "Fuel for School" $10 rebate offer. The deal is that you purchase 10 participating Kelloggs products in ONE transaction, and send in the rebate form, Kelloggs will send you a $10 rebate check plus a $70 coupon code from Dell. Now, the Dell thing isn't such a huge deal to me since we already bought a new computer this year, but for someone who is in the market for a new one, this would be awesome! By the way, if anyone wants my coupon code, feel free to have mine.

The participating Kelloggs products are:

-Any Kelloggs cereal (10 oz. or larger)
-Any Keebler or Austin product (8 oz. or larger)
-Any Sunshine product (8 oz. or larger)
-Any Eggo product (4 count or larger)
-Any Kelloggs Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar (8 count or larger)
-Any Kelloggs Special K Cereal Bar (8 count or larger)
-Any Kelloggs Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries (8 count or larger)
-Any Kelloggs Rice Krispies Treats Squares (8 count or larger)
-Any Kelloggs Fruit Flavored Snacks (6 count or larger)
-Any MorningStar Farms Veggie Foods Product (5 oz. or larger)
-Any 100 Calorie Right Bites (6 count or larger)

As I did this transaction at Albertson's, the cashier was nice enough to give me the rebate form. I don't know if all cashiers do this, or if you will have to go up to customer service to get one. For this rebate you send them the filled out rebate form and ORIGINAL receipt like the Kraft rebate, but you also have to include the 10 UPC symbols from the items that you purchased. I found Pop-Tarts on sale at Albertsons, and I had 5 coupons for them, so I bought 10 boxes to do for the rebate. Those UPC symbols were pretty easy to cut out to send in for the rebate. (If you don't know what a UPC symbol is, it's just the bar thing that scans the item.) After coupons, I ended up paying $15 for the 10 boxes of Pop-Tarts, which would be a good deal anyway, but after the rebate that I'll get, I'll have paid only $5 for all 10 boxes. That's 50 cents a box! Pretty sweet deal I must say.

If you're not a Pop-Tart fan like my hubby is, Smiths is having a good sale on Kelloggs items this week. (I'm pretty sure you can do this rebate at any grocery store, including Walmart and Target; just make sure all 10 items are in the same transaction.) Now since this rebate goes until September 30th, there's not a huge hurry to run out and shop. Just keep this rebate deal in the back of your mind as you find coupons in the newspaper or online, and as you're looking through the grocery ads for the weeks until then.

Remember to have the cashier print out two receipts, since you have to send the original receipt in with the rebate form and UPC symbols.

No comments:

Post a Comment