At www.valmg.com she is doing two huge giveaways right now. First off she is giving away and Oreck XL Gold Vacuum that is worth $500! You can check out the vacuum at www.oreck.com/upright-vacuum-cleaners/power_team_xl_gold.cfm . I could definitely use a new vacuum, because I always get the cheap ones, and then they die after a couple years. Getting a nice new reliable one that will last a long time would be so wonderful!
The second giveaway going on at www.valmg.com is a $500 giftcard to Walmart! Need I say any more??? The giftcard is to be used for their new product line called Your Zone. It's geared toward teenagers, but I've checked it out, and it really would be great for people of any age. Their stuff is super cute! You can check out their new line at www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=1039439 . I'd love to use the giftcard for my 2 year old girl and 3 year old boy, to decorate their new rooms of the house we'll be buying in Montana in a couple months. $500 to Walmart could really go a long way!
I've won a couple contests at www.valmg.com, and the woman who writes the blog is super nice, and extremely organized. She always checks back to make sure you got your prize, which I think is awesome. No other blog I've done contests for has done that. Definitely check out her blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment