Wednesday, October 28, 2009
More game coupons!
There are some more game coupons to print out! These will make awesome Christmas presents to friends and family, or they could make a really fun wedding present! The coupons are for $5 off: "The Game of Things" (I have no idea what this is; if anyone has played it, let me know!), "Clue: Secrets and Spies", "Pictureka! Flipper", "Guesstures", "Cranium", and "Connect 4x4". I printed out a few, and will be on the lookout for great Black Friday deals! This is just a guess, but I'm thinking after the coupon they will come out to be somewhere around $10-$15 if we can get a good deal on Black Friday. If not, the coupon is good until January 2010, so I think we'll be able to find something before then. The link is http://print.coupons.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=15014&zid=ru81&nid=20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment