Monday, July 19, 2010

College Students, Listen Up!!!

If you or your spouse is in college right now, you can sign up for Amazon Student, which will give you free 2-day shipping on Amazon.com for an ENTIRE YEAR!!! This is huge, and will save you SO much money. We shop on amazon a ton, and get such great deals. The only drawback to ordering online is paying for the shipping, so getting this deal is so great. You'll need your school e-mail address when you sign up. I just bought a nice set of gardening tools on clearance for $10, used $10 worth of giftcards from Swagbucks, and then got the shipping for free from Amazon Student. So basically I paid absolutely nothing for a new, really nice set of gardening tools. Sweet!!! If you haven't signed up for Swagbucks yet, do it here: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rebbiedeed I've earned $75 in the past 11 months just by doing my normal online searches through Swagbucks rather than using Google. Swagbucks is so easy and totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment