I'm not a girly-girl. I hate clothes shopping for myself. It's true. BUT I have a new clothes obsession. I LOVE looking at dresses, and my most favorite place to window shop online is Shabby Apple. To those who haven't heard of it, Shabby Apple makes adorable, modest dresses that will flatter any body type. They also sell maternity dresses and little girls' dresses. Yay! My most favorite dress from Shabby Apple is from the Yosemite collection (I actually am in love with the majority of the dresses from this collection). It's called Red Fox. You can check it out at http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-776-red-fox.aspx Make sure to check out the other dresses on http://www.shabbyapple.com Trust me, once you start looking, you'll never want to stop. Seriously, these dresses are g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!!!
Right now Shabby Apple is doing a dress giveaway. All you have to do is put one of their buttons on your blog. Simple! Check out their facebook page for details! They're also giving away $10 giftcards for people who post about their favorite dress on their blog (hence this post). I'm not sure how long they're doing this promotion for, so I'd do it soon if you want the $10 and to enter the dress giveaway! Happy online dress shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment